Carnuba Paste Wax
Treat Your Car to a Premium Wax with a Wet Look Shine
Love the wet look? Finish Kare Carnauba Paste Wax is the product to get if you prefer working with a paste wax or want that glossy, wet shine it gives your car, truck, boat, RV or motorcycle. The Carnauba Paste Wax we offer is made from Brazilian Carnauba wax of the highest purity level, combined with polymers that make this paste wax easier to apply than traditional paste waxes. Carnauba Paste Wax provides UV protection, promotes water beading, and can be used on all painted, fiberglass or chrome surfaces for a slick, glossy finish.
• Easier to apply than other paste waxes
• Made from premium-grade Carnauba wax
• CA VOC Compliant
- 1. Dust off or wash your car to get rid of any dirt or dust particles.
- 2. We recommend using Carnauba Paste Wax in the shade and working on cool surfaces.
- 3. Use a soft sponge or soft cloth applicator to apply Carnauba Paste Wax. Moisten the applicator prior to applying wax to help it spread more easily.
- 4. Apply a thin coat of Carnauba Paste Wax in an overlapping, circular motion.
- 5. Allow Carnauba Paste Wax to dry.
- 6. Remove wax with a dry, soft cloth. We recommend using a microfiber towel as it will help pick up tiny powder particles.
- 7. Buff to achieve a deep, high luster.
- 8. If desired, a second layer of wax can be applied for added shine and durability. For longer lasting protection, apply the second coat the next day to allow the first coat time to bond properly.
Should I use a Paste Wax, Sealant for Paint Protection?
Well it really depends on the type of shine you want, ease of application and how often you want to reapply.
TYPE OF SHINE: A carnauba based wax, like our Paste Wax, gives a deep, warm and natural shine. A sealant on the other hand, like our Ultra Coat, gives a shine that appears to sit above the paint and gives off more of an engineered shine.
EASE OF APPLICATION: In terms of ease of use, a sealant is easier to use since it always comes in a liquid form and spreads with ease. A carnauba paste wax takes more elbow grease and can be slightly inconsistent in certain weather condition but many enthusiasts feel the shine it produces is well worth the effort.
DURABILITY: Where the sealant excels the most is the durability. Our Ultra Coat Sealant last between 4-6 months while we recommend reapply our Paste Wax every 3 months. The difference here lies in the synthetic layer of protection that the polymers are able to provide. Also our paint sealant has anti static properties that help keep away dust making the protection last even longer.
So if a deep and natural shine are important to you and you don’t mind to reapply it more often then try our Paste Wax or use our easier to use carnauba based waxes like our Cherry Dazzle Wax. If you are looking for long lasting protection that is easy to apply, then go for our paint sealant.
WANT SOMETHING IN BETWEEN?
Try our Cherry Dazzle Wax. It is easy to apply, has a mild cleaner to remove debris, carnauba to give a rich, wet shine and special polymers that help it last longer than traditional carnauba paste waxes. Durability is about 4 months.
WANT THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION AND SHINE?
Use both! Start off with an application of our Ultra Coat Sealant and allow this to cure for at least 24 hours. This puts a strong layer of protection directly on the paint. Then apply a Carnauba Based Paste Wax to get a magnificent shine. This is also a great method since even if you are late in reapplying the carnauba wax for shine, you still have a polymer protection layer underneath to protect your vehicle.