Clear Coat Polish
Safely Restore Your Car’s Clear Coat Finish
With Allbrite Clear Coat Polish, you can make an older car look new again. Allbrite Clear Coat Polish is Clear Coat Safe and contains no grit. It uses various grades of safe abrasives to remove oxidation, swirl marks, minor scratches and dead paint quickly and easily. The result is a clean and radiant smooth surface. This formula is easy to use by hand, but for best results, we recommend using Allbrite Clear Coat Polish with a buffer. Allbrite Clear Coat Polish is also silicone and wax free, so it is safe for use in body shops. If you’re unhappy with your old car’s dull finish, you’ll be surprised how much luster Allbrite Clear Coat Polish can bring back to your car.
• Quick and easy to use
• Clear Coat Safe
• Body Shop Safe
- 1. Dust off or wash your car to get rid of any dirt or dust particles.
- 2. Apply a generous amount of Allbrite Clear Coat Polish with a clean cloth or buffer. For best results, use a yellow foam or wool cutting pad with a buffer.
- 3. Allow Allbrite Clear Coat Polish to dry. When the polish is dry, the surface of your car will take on a hazy appearance.
- 4. Wipe off with a clean, soft cloth, or preferably, a microfiber towel.
- 5. Apply wax for protection. We recommend using Allbrite Cherry Dazzle Wax to provide a high-gloss protective finish and Allbrite Ultra Coat Paint Sealant for long-lasting protection.